1/4" Rubber Tail Grub Body Mold -10 cavity
This is an aluminum CNC machined, 2 piece, 10 cavity, hand injection mold.
The molded bodies are 1/4" diameter and 3/4" long.
The tails can be made from rubber or silicone skirt material and other materials available at numerous lure making suppliers.
To use this mold
1. Tie the skirt material in a knot, trim off the excess from the knot end and cut to length.
2. Dip the knot end of the tail into the melted plastic to be used for injecting.
3. Insert the tails into the mold, with the knot end in the cavity and the loose ends hanging out.
4. Close the mold and inject.
5. A small amount of plastic may ooze out of the tail opening, but this can easily be removed before opening the mold.
The sky is the limit on the color combination's that can be made with this mold